"We are looking for dynamic and highly motivated individuals to contribute to the growth of our airline."
If you would like to apply for a position, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancies at Malindo Air
Position : QUALITY EXECUTIVE
Prerequisite Qualifications and Skills :
Division : Maintenance and Engineering
Departemnt : Technical Training
- Licensed Aircraft Engineer/Technician (DCA Malaysia or equivalent) or Degree in Engineering (preferably related to Aviation).
- Minimum of two years working experience in the above position..
- Experience in DCA Malaysia Approved Training Organisation is desirable.
- Possess training in auditing and train the trainer is advantages.
- Possess basic IT related skills (Microsoft word, excel powerpoint etc).
- Good communication and writing skills (Bahasa Melayu and English)
- Able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Assist the Quality Manager to manage and ensure that the quality standards and internal processes are in compliance with the requirements of the company and Aviation Authorities.
- Carry out the independent quality audits.
- Raised the audit reports, determine the solutions with auditee and track the corrective actions taken.
- Work with training staff to establish systems, standards and procedures.
- Review and revise the related documents as and when necessary.
- Conduct technical or non-technical courses when necessary.
Qualification & Experience
- To ensure cabin safety under the overall authority and responsibility of the Commander. ( ie: The safety of the passengers and security of cabin load and galley)
- Maintaining a through working knowledge of Flight Attendant emergency drills and procedures, as laid down in the Safety Emergency Procedures (SEP) Manual. In the event of an emergency, Flight Attendant is responsible to the Commander for putting into effect of the relevant procedures and emergency drills.
- Report to the SFA/Commander any incident that has endangered or could have endangered the safety of the operations.
- Being thoroughly familiar with all Company aircraft galley equipment, catering stowage’s and passenger amenity equipment and their operation.
- Ensure to maintain the high standards and good appearance at all time.
- To adhere to all CIQ requirements.
- Age 19-35 years old
- Height > 157 cm
- Weight below 60kg
- SPM credit in English & Bahasa Melayu
- Must be fluent in English & Bahasa Melayu
- Willing to be based in Kuala Lumpur
CALL CENTRE AGENT
Qualification & Experience
- Handling calls with regards to booking, complaints and customer feedback.
- The main objective of the department is to ensure customers receive appropriate and timely feedback from us.
- Answered phones and respond to customer requests.
- Sold product and placed customer orders in computer system.
- Provided customers with product and service information.
- Upsold products and services.
- Transferred customer calls to appropriate staff.
- Identified, researched, and resolved customer issues using the computer system.
- Followed-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved.
- Completed call logs and reports
- Researched billing issues.
- Researched misapplied payments.
- Recognized, documented and alerted the supervisor of trends in customer calls.
- Recommended process improvements.
- Provided on-the-job training for new employees.
- Performed other duties as assigned.
- Minimum SPM or Diploma
- Malaysian citizen, age between 18 to 35 years old
- Good communication skills, customer oriented and hospitable
- Basic typing, phone and computer navigation skills.
- Ability to work independently and adapt to changing work priorities
- Excellent communication and excellent customer service skills required
- Fluent in English & Bahasa Malaysia both written and verbal
- Able to work on weekends, Public Holidays and shifts
- Possess own transport.